Sign in to follow this  
Melissa B

Known Issue: Latest Activity Disappering from "My Page"

Melissa,  I had a reply from Sue today re the Grafitti Wall in my inbox - thought we weren't suppose to receive replies anymore - just an mail when a new Topic thread is started.  Strange as that was the only reply and I saw there were others in different threads.  Also, since I didn't receive an email re the last 2 threads that were started I'm going to assume it was a bug.   If I see a new one was started and I didn't receive it I'll let you know. 

Melissa,  I had a reply from Sue today re the Grafitti Wall in my inbox - thought we weren't suppose to receive replies anymore - just an mail when a new Topic thread is started.  Strange as that was the only reply and I saw there were others in different threads.  Also, since I didn't receive an email re the last 2 threads that were started I'm going to assume it was a bug.   If I see a new one was started and I didn't receive it I'll let you know. 

Linda, you only receive an email when you subscribe to a particular thead, not when a new thread/topic is started.