Sign in to follow this  
Melissa B

About the changes in Sweet Caroline

Dear Diamondheads,

The site came under attack and had to be taken down.  I decided to put the forum back up as opposed to having nothing else here. 

I am open to hearing what you would like to see here.  I can bring the site back as it was, but since there was not a lot of activity I didn't see the need. 

Right now I don't have the ability to respond to email, but will respond as soon as I have access again.  We are working on that.  If you can respond here in the mean time, that would be great.  If you are still locked out we are hoping to have that fixed by next week.

Melissa

I would like to see the site come back, better still in its original form or different form as l think we lost active members when it was changed due to the site not being so easy to use.     Cherry m

I can restore the site to the way it was before it went down, but not back to the very first site that went up.  

I'm open to doing this, but it was not being used.  You can all let me know what you think.

20 hours ago, Melissa B said:

I can restore the site to the way it was before it went down, but not back to the very first site that went up.  

I'm open to doing this, but it was not being used.  You can all let me know what you think.

I miss this site as I joined when it first started. I used it a lot and I chatted to people regularly. I think the problem for me, not being very technical, was in the latest iteration I found it difficult to understand how to post things to the site. I can’t be the only one who had problems. I think that was why people turned to Facebook. Kind regards

I am very happy to have the site restored to the way it was before it went down Melissa. I know we can't revert to the original but it is the next best thing:) I kept up to date with all things Neil using that site and miss it. Christine