Melissa B

How to Change Your Password

1.  Log into the site with your temporary password.

2.  Click the "Preferences" button on the right top side of the page.  It is round button to the right of your name.

3.  Click "Edit Profile" (This is #2 on the pic attached.)

4.  Click "Account Details"

5.  Type in new password and verify password.

6.  Click "Save".  This wouldn't fit onto the screen shot, but you are done.  Congrats!

Check out the attached file for a visual.

post-7-0-71808700-1414441459_thumb.jpg

No, that doesn't work.  The "User Name" field cannot be edited on that page.  Perhaps I need to delete my profile and re-join the site with my desired new user name? 

Yes, it can, BUT you have to make sure all of the required fields are filled in.  Also, you probably can't just use "Jim" because there are other Jims registered and the system only allows one.

If you are still having trouble, let me know and I'll make changes in the admin for you.

I could change the Name field, but not the User Name field.  Even with all the required fields filled in, the User Name field remained non-editable "grey text."  But as long as other users see me as 'Jim Z' instead of my full name, I'm OK with leaving my User Name as-is. Thanks for replying so quickly!

I'm unable to change my username, as well. The field is not editable at all. I'd like to change it to "brynna," and if you could lend me a hand that would be great!

I have made this change for you.  You are now "brynna".