Sign in to follow this  
Melissa B

We have a new family member. Meet Bentley!

I've lost two dogs in the last 8-9 months, and the last one devastated me.  I didn't post about that here because my tears would probably have shorted out the keyboard. 

I started out with a pack of 5 that I moved across the country from Alabama to Michigan and then to Texas.  We lost Sadie (who was only 7) in Texas to cancer and then Steinway (14 years old)  and Scruffy (11 years old) here in Kentucky.  I cried for 6-7 weeks solid and then decided to get a puppy.  It took a couple of days, but the crying stopped and I finally started to smile again.  This little guy has won my heart. 

post-7-0-26937400-1448311132_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-70436600-1448311201_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-32230500-1448311225_thumb.jpg

I've lost two dogs in the last 8-9 months, and the last one devastated me.  I didn't post about that here because my tears would probably have shorted out the keyboard. 

I started out with a pack of 5 that I moved across the country from Alabama to Michigan and then to Texas.  We lost Sadie (who was only 7) in Texas to cancer and then Steinway (14 years old)  and Scruffy (11 years old) here in Kentucky.  I cried for 6-7 weeks solid and then decided to get a puppy.  It took a couple of days, but the crying stopped and I finally started to smile again.  This little guy has won my heart. 

Melissa,  No wonder he won your heart - he's adorable.  I know it's rough when you lose a pet (in your case many pets), but now you can try to put it behind you and have fun with Bentley.  Again, he's the cutest!!!!!!  xxx

Dear Melissa

Bit behind in reading posts...so sorry two of your dear friends have passed. Our lives are so enriched by our pets....I treasure the endless memories of ours...

How was Bentley when Santa dropped in? Banjo sends him, you, and all of your family all the very best in 2016!

Lynne