Melissa B

About "Grafiti Wall"

This is the only thing I can find that lets us share photos and videos on each other's page, but it is NOT perfect.  The worst thing about it is that there is no delete button.  That's especially bad when you do graffiti and decide it looks like crap.  LOL!

I'm going to let you guys test and tell me what you think.  I've already deleted it once because I was frustrated with it.  :rolleyes:

Okie dokie!  Just tried to work with the Graffiti wall again and the main problem I have with it is you can't type--you can only draw with your mouse.  I gotta say...I'm very dexterous and I could barely write anything--it was awful.  LOL  As long as you don't post or save the graffiti you can erase within the box you are drawing in, but it's haphazard.  For example, I discovered the backward arrow could erase that last thing you draw, but it doesn't always.  When I tried it for other mistakes it would erase parts of what I had already written, but not the part I had just completed and .I wanted to erase.  And the clear button will clear out everything.  Personally I probably won't ever use it since there is no fine motor control without a lot of practice and I have other things to spend my time on that are more important than learning how to draw or write with my mouse.  

So does this mean we won't have any place to chat live?  

BOO!  I hope you like the graffiti I just posted.  It's appropriately hideous for the season.  LOL!  Don't think I'll try that again...very difficult and time consuming.  Also, I didn't see an option for adding a picture.  Seems the only thing you can do is a doodle.

Carol, it's on your page on the right side.

Note to everyone:  I'd only use this tool to add photos and videos to friends pages.  Don't even worry about the Grafitti tool thingy. 

In other words, the Grafitti Wall tool is the only option to add photos to a friend's page, but I can't remove the Grafitti part of it.  I would if I could. 

I'm on an iPad & when I want to add a photo onto a friends page using the graffiti wall, my photos page appears for me to choose one, but they wont "scroll" so I only have about 12 to choose from!! Can anything be done to fix this?!!

I'm on an iPad Air2 & when i go to photos on the Grafitti Wall I can't get them to scroll from my album "Sue's Photos". I can get it to scroll & show the first 16, but I have over 100 photos spread over 6 pages in this album & the page numbers, which are usually at the bottom of the page with the option of "Next" or "Previous" is not there! This only happens on the Grafitti wall, my photos page works perfectly.

I'm also having the same problem that Sue is now having...meaning I can now scroll on the 16 photos I can see from my photo album entitled, "sc4diamond's photos", but like Sue, I have 91 photos in that photo album spread over several pages in this album with the option of "next" or "previous" not being there. This also only happens to me on the Grafitti wall, my photos page also works pefectly within other areas of the site.