Linda M. Kelley

Chicago, IL Review

Hi can't get the review, it wants you tyo sign up for the paper I think

I just tried it and it came right up for me.  Try to X out the ad  and the article should come right up.  If not, let me know and I'll send it to you via your page.

I'm attaching a screen shot.  I had to sign up to read it, and I hate doing that.

Click on it to enlarge.  :)

Melissa,  FYI - see my note above to Diana1 by just using the X to close that page the article comes up.  I learned this trick over time as I came across this before. When I posted this it didn't have the sign up so I don't know why that was.  Diana sent me a msg. telling me it worked and she was able to view.  As I told her in some States that happens where they're just looking to try to get bucks.  Then again in other States you can't read the paper without signing up.  That's the way it goes everyone is trying to get your money!  This is just something to look out for in the future

I clicked on the X on the add, but it closed all the tabs so I could not read the article.

Trisha,  See Melissa's reply above re attached thumbnails.  I clicked on that and it came up.  Good luck and nice to see you back.  I was going to declare you MIA????