Adam Randy

NEIL DIAMOND TRIBUTE ALBUM BY ADAM RANDY

NEIL DIAMOND TRIBUTE ALBUM BY ADAM RANDY

Hello everyone,

When I first heard that Neil Diamond was going to do a 50th anniversary tour this summer, I decided that I wanted to finally do a tribute album and including a collection of my favorite ND songs (although there are so many to choose from). So over the past six months, I have been recording and mixing my favorite songs in my home studio (using basic backing tracks, and adding lead and backing vocals, additional instrumentation and effects). I have put many, many hours into this endeavor (which by the way is a side project at this time and not for financial gain at all), and it has truly been a labor of love!! I am still writing and recording my own songs and hope to release those in the coming months ahead. So please check out the ND songs, which I have posted on my YouTube Channel at:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIPFeBGOzGdGUZ2WoomVoxOlFC3a-X8GP

Let me know what you think!

Meanwhile, I will be celebrating my wedding anniversary on June 9th at the Royal Farms area in Baltimore with...NEIL DIAMOND! Third row tickets in the center on the floor. What a magical night this will be...I can't wait.

Thank you all for your continued support as I continue to write, record and perform, and ultimately follow my heart and pursue my dreams in music!!!

Yours,

Adam Randy :)

www.adamrandy.com

www.facebook.com/adamrandymusic

www.youtube.com/adamrandyvideos