Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Melissa B

It looks like Neil just bought a beautiful new home

3 posts in this topic

Neil Diamond Scores a Gem of an Estate in Magnificent Malibu

Legendary singer-songwriter Neil Diamond has purchased a Malibu estate for $7.25 million, says real estate gossip Yolanda of Yolanda's Little Black Book.  

Diamond bought the house just off Pacific Coast Highway through an LLC in November 2016. It appears Diamond scored a gem of a deal, because the sellers paid $8.15 million for the home in August 2010.

Built in 1996, the house is filled with curved walls and sits on a large lot behind a privacy hedge. The five-bedroom, seven-bath home features spectacular ocean views, an open kitchen with granite counters and stainless-steel range, and a great room with vaulted ceiling.

Outside there’s a stone patio, spa, and infinity pool.

The house is part of Malibu’s Blue Whale Estates neighborhood, an oceanfront, gated community of just five homes. Diamond’s 4,692-square-feet property is the largest of the five.

More here: http://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/neil-diamond-buys-malibu-estate/'

Neil Diamond Malibu.jpg

It's beautiful.  I think Neil needs someone to stay in this beautiful home when he isn't there just to make sure things are okay.  I'll volunteer.  LOL!

I'll be the one to let someone know if a water line breaks.  That could cause lots of damage, ya know.